The Feinberg, Colgate Palmolive, Cashmere Bouquet, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many women who may have used talcum powder, in particular Cashmere Bouquet talcum powder – may face today – past exposure to asbestos and mesothelioma. The court denied the motion to dismiss.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. 2012 NY Slip Op 50515(U) – March 22, 2012.
A brief summary of case includes:
- Plaintiff Arlene Feinberg has mesothelioma.
- Among other things she alleges that she was exposed to asbestos from the use of Colgate’s Cashmere Bouquet talcum powder from approximately 1950 through the late 1980s.
- She testified that during that period she used the product at least once a day after she showered.
- It is undisputed that during the nearly four decades in which she used the product, it did not contain any warning regarding the health hazards associated with asbestos.
For more on mesothelioma and asbestos, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to talk to an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer about a potential mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS