Local Treatment Pleural Mesothelioma Tumor: A recent published article addressed the latest findings related to research on finding a cure or treatment for mesothelioma cancer. Mesothelioma cancer may be caused by direct asbestos exposure or secondary asbestos exposure (asbestos dust or asbestos fibers).
The Local Treatment Pleural Mesothelioma Tumor article documents what many unfortunate people who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma cancer from direct exposure to asbestos and/or secondary exposure to asbestos – the hope for a cure or treatment to this deadly disease.
A brief abstract/summary of the article:
- 68-year-old male with asbestos-related malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Treated in a study with a granulocyte-macrophage colonystimulating factor
- The treatment results indicate that treatment sensitizes [mesothelioma] tumors to other immunotherapies
To read more of the article, follow this link – September 22, 2014.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS