The Ganoe, Metalclad Insulation, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many tire mechanics and workers may face today – past potential direct and secondary exposure to asbestos and mesothelioma. The court ruled on the motion.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- Mark Ganoe (Ganoe) worked as a “utility man” in Department 132 at the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company plant in Los Angeles from 1968 until 1979.
- In September 2010, he was diagnosed with mesothelioma.
- Three months later, he filed the underlying action alleging that the disease was caused by his exposure to asbestos from when he worked at the Goodyear plant. Ganoe died during the pendency of this action and the case was converted to a survival and wrongful death action.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. B248941 – July 21, 2014.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS