Abrahamsen, ConocoPhillips, Benzene & Leukemia: A recent case documents what many oil industry workers may face today that have worked on oil platform rigs or petrochemical plants and been exposed to Benzene (benzene exposure) – leukemia.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- The 123 Plaintiffs named in these four personal injury cases are all Norwegian citizens and former employees of Phillips Petroleum Company Norway and/or ConocoPhillips Norway.
For more on the Abrahamsen, ConocoPhillips, Benzene & Leukemia post, see: Benzene Exposure.Lawyer
Benzene is a clear, colorless aromatic liquid that is highly flammable and is used in many industries, including, the petroleum industry, the petrochemical industry, the steel industry, the industrial chemical industry, the alkalies manufacturing industry, the paint indutry and by the chlorine manufacturers. Benzene exposure may cause:
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Acute non-lymphocytic leukemia (ANLL)
- Secondary aplastic anemia
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Myelodysplastic syndrome, or
- Non-hodkins lymphoma
- Kidney problems
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases.
If you have been diagnosed with a serious disease (e.g., leukemia, non-hodgkins lymphoma etc.) from benzene exposure, and need a benzene lawyer to help you file a benzene exposure lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS