Papp, Fore-Kast Sales, Take-Home, Asbestos & Mesothelioma: A recent case in the United States District Court, D. New Jersey ruled on a motion to remand.
The Papp, Fore-Kast Sales, Take-Home, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many secondary exposure – (secondary asbestos dust exposure – secondhand asbestos exposure – take home) – victims may face today – past potential secondary exposure to asbestos and mesothelioma. The court granted the motion to remand.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. 13-cv-05940 (PGS)(DEA) (1) – October 9, 2014.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- Papp alleges injury sustained as a result of take-home and bystander exposure to asbestos from her husband, Robert Keck (“Keck”), whose employment throughout the relevant period exposed him to asbestos dust.
- Papp claims to have been exposed to asbestos dust brought home on Keck’s clothing and person, and to have been further exposed while laundering such clothing.
- Finally, Papp alleges that she was exposed to asbestos dust on Keck’s clothing and person, and while laundering such clothing that had been generated during automotive repair work performed by Keck at Papp’s residence.
- As a result of such exposure, Papp contracted mesothelioma, which has resulted in various injuries and attendant complications.
- Plaintiffs brought this personal injury action in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, County of Middlesex, against Defendants Fore-Kast Sales Company (“Forekast”); Honeywell International, Inc., f/k/a Allied Signal, Inc., as successor-in-interest to The Bendix Corporation (“Honeywell”); New Brunswick Plating Co., f/k/a New Brunswick Nickel and Chrome Plating (“New Brunswick Plating”); Union Carbide Corporation (“Union Carbide”), Goodrich Corp., f/k/a B.F. Goodrich Co. (“Goodrich”); The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. (“Goodyear”); and The Boeing Company, individually and as a successor by merger to the McDonnell Douglas Corporation (“Boeing”)
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS