Logan, Air Products, Asbestos & Mesothelioma: A recent case in the United States District Court, M.D. North Carolina ruled on summary judgment motion.
The Logan, Air Products, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many people that may have worked in or around the petroleum or petrochemical industry and may face today – past potential direct and secondary exposure to asbestos and mesothelioma. The court ruled on the motion.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. 1:12-CV-1353 – November 7, 2014.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- Ralph Logan, the plaintiffs’ decedent, worked at a Getty Oil refinery for thirty years where he was exposed to asbestos on a regular basis.
- The defendant, The William Powell Company, sold valves used at the refinery.
- Mr. Logan developed mesothelioma, a cancer caused by exposure to asbestos, which later caused his death.
- His estate and wife have sued several entities, contending that their products and conduct caused Mr. Logan’s mesothelioma.
- Mr. Logan worked as a maintenance supervisor at a Getty Oil refinery in Delaware from 1956 to 1986.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS