Recently, the FDA Fresenius recall recently issued by the FDA about a class II recall for the Fresenius 2008 Series Hemodialysis Machines: Models: 2008H, 2008K, 2008K2, 2008k@Home, 2008T The 2008H. Hemodialysis machine is indicated for acute and chronic dialysis therapy.
The FDA Fresenius recall includes the following:
- Hemodialysis is indicated for patients with acute or chronic renal failure, when conservative therapy is judged to be inadequate.
- The dialysate delivery machine is used for hemodialysis in hospital, dialysis centers, and at home.
- The 2008K, 20081(2 and 2008T hemodialysis machines are designed to perform hemodialysis in hospitals and dialysis clinics.
- They can be used for patients suffering chronic or acute renal failure.
- The 2008K, 2008K2 and 2008T are designed to provide hemodialysis treatment by controlling and monitoring both the dialysate and extracorporeal blood circuits.
A recent awareness of granuflo and naturalyte acid concentrate has spiked an interest in the filing of a kidney dialysis lawsuit. Granuflo is an acid concentrate used during the hemiodialysis (kidney dialysis) treatment which is made by Fresenius Medical Care.
Kidney dialysis patients that use GranuFlo or naturalyte may be exposed to potential health complications, including:
- Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart Attack
- Metabolic Alkalosis
- Sudden Death
For more information on kidney dialysis – granuflo & naturalyte acid concentrates, click here.
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. We are here to help with your kidney dialysis lawsuit.
If you or someone you know was on dialysis and has been the victim of a medical condition (fatal or near-fatal heart injury) that may have been caused by the use of Fresenius Naturalyte and GranuFlo Acid Concentrate within 72 hours of receiving GranuFlo or NaturaLyte during a dialysis treatment, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.