The Citrano, GE, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many electricians working at a naval shipyard ( e.g., Bethlehem Steel Sparrows Point Shipyard) may face today – past potential direct and secondary exposure to asbestos and mesothelioma. The court ruled on the motion.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. WDQ-13-2158 – February 26, 2014.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- On March 17, 2011 and September 11, 2012, the plaintiffs sued GE and the non-removing defendants in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City for injuries resulting from Citrano’s exposure to asbestos from 1960 to the late 1970s while working as an electrician.
- Among several other jobs, the plaintiffs stated that Citrano worked from 1968 to 1971 in Baltimore, Maryland as an electrician second class at the Bethlehem Steel Sparrows Point Shipyard in the U.S.S. Santa Barbara engine rooms.
- The plaintiffs asserted that Citrano was exposed to asbestos at this job from – “[p]ipecovering, block, and cement…”
ASBESTOS & MESOTHELIOMA
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS