Personal Injury

Personal Injury: If you have been seriously injured due to the negligence of another person or institution you deserve full compensation for the resulting medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other expenses that you may be entitled to as a result of your personal injury. 

Wrongful death: If someone you love has died as the result of someone else’s negligent, reckless or intentional act, a suit for wrongful death may be filed by you on behalf of the deceased.  Please remember that each state has different rules regarding who can sue and when to sue for personal injury and/or wrongful death. 

For example, if you are going to file a lawsuit for wrongful death you typically need to be either the personal representative (a person who manages the affairs of another because of incapacity or death), child, spouse, or parent of the person killed. Typically, the person suing for wrongful death can recover the value of lost monetary support. 

You need the skill and experience of a personal injury attorney devoted to assisting people with serious personal injury and wrongful death claims. We can help you.

We are currently investigating cases in the following areas: Auto and Truck accidents, Birth injury, Jones Act & Maritime, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical (drugs), Workplace accidents, and others.

Contact Us

At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you or someone you love has suffered a personal injury or wrongful death, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.