The Sydow, Weyerhauser, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many may face today after past potential asbestos exposure – mesothelioma.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- Plaintiffs allege a variety of claims arising out of Wesley Sydow’s exposure to asbestos, which culminated in mesothelioma diagnosis.
- Wesley Sydow passed away on March 29, 2015, leaving his wife Theresa Sydow to pursue their claims.
- Some of the defendants include 3M, Weyerhauser and Owens-Illinois
The court ruled: Granting and denying the motions. To find out more on the case, see Case No. 14-CV219-WMC – November 10, 2015.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS