The Paulus, Crane, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many commercial plumbers may face today – past potential direct and secondary exposure to asbestos and mesothelioma. The court ruled on the motion.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. B246505 – March 24, 2014.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- Plaintiffs’ decedent, William Paulus, died from mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure. Decedent had been a commercial plumber.
- Crane was a valve manufacturer.
- Plaintiffs alleged Crane was partially responsible for decedent’s mesothelioma due to decedent’s work with Crane valves, which, as we shall discuss, often involved work with Crane asbestos gaskets.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS