The review of the Painter, Take-home, Certainteed, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many secondary exposure – (secondary asbestos dust exposure – secondhand asbestos exposure) – victims may face today – past potential secondary exposure to asbestos and mesothelioma. The court affirmed the lower courts ruling.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. 655 EDA 2013 – May 27, 2014.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- [Appellant’s] claims against Moving Defendants Sears, [ABI], Certainteed … relate to Mr. Painter’s occasional non-occupational home renovation work throughout the 1960s-1980s.
- [Appellant] claims she produced sufficient evidence Mr. Painter used, and was exposed to respirable asbestos from, floor tile purchased at Moving Defendant Sears’ store(s) and/or manufactured by Moving Defendant [ABI] (under the “Amtico” brand name).
- [Appellant] also claims Mr. Painter was exposed to asbestos from roofing products manufactured by Moving Defendant Certainteed.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS