Lymphohistiocytoid Mesothelioma, Cisplatin, Pemetrexed & Treatment: A recent published article discussed a recent case of chemotherapy treatment and its affects on the treatment of a mesothelioma cancer patient. Mesothelioma cancer may be caused by direct asbestos exposure or secondary asbestos exposure (asbestos dust or asbestos fibers).
The Lymphohistiocytoid Mesothelioma, Cisplatin, Pemetrexed & Treatment article documents what many unfortunate people who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma cancer from direct exposure to asbestos and/or secondary exposure to asbestos – the hope for a cure or treatment to this deadly disease.
A brief abstract/summary of the article:
- We report a case of lymphohistiocytoid mesothelioma with response to the systemic chemotherapy consisted of cisplatin and pemetrexed
- A 72-year-old man
- abnormal shadows of the chest determined at a semiannual medical checkup
- He had smoked for 8 years to 35 years old
- Exposed to asbestos at shipyards for 3 years
To read more of the article, follow this link – October 28, 2014.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS