The Folta, Ferro Engineering, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what a shipping clerk at an engineering company may face today after past potential asbestos exposure – mesothelioma.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- 1966 to 1970, James Folta was employed as a shipping clerk and product tester for defendant Ferro Engineering.
- During his job, he was allegedly exposed to products containing asbestos.
- May 2011, James was diagnosed with mesothelioma, a disease associated with asbestos exposure. Suit was filed thereafter.
The court ruled: Affirmed – denying claim. To find out more on the case, see Case No. 118070 – November 4, 2015.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS