The review of the Boyd, Asbestos & Mesothelioma case documents what many workers may face today – past potential asbestos exposure and mesothelioma. The court ruled on the appeal.
To find out more on the case, see Case No. A143511 – November 26, 2014.
A brief summary of the facts include:
- Gerald Boyd (Boyd) is 71 years old and claims to be dying of mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure.
- On October 1, 2014, he moved for trial preference, relying primarily on the declaration of his treating physician, Dr. Thierry M. Jahan.
- The declaration details Dr. Jahan’s professional qualifications: a licensed physician, who completed an internal medicine residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/University of California, Los Angeles.
For more on asbestos and mesothelioma, please visit the links below:
- An Overview
- Asbestos Connection
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnosis/Staging and Treatment
- Go To Asbestos
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma News
At the Gooch Law Firm, we pride ourselves on providing our clients reliable representation for even the most challenging cases. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and need an asbestos or mesothelioma lawyer to help you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact our office at 1.844.329.5955.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS